Considering laser liposuction? Think it is too vain? It is true that most patients seeking laser liposuction are after a better body. But laser liposuction is more than just about looks. It is about the improvement in total body, mind, and health.
It is difficult to engage in meaningful research on the topic of liposuction affecting health and lifestyles. There are so many factors that affect our health that is difficult to control. To study the effect of a single procedure can be a daunting task. However, researchers have finally showed that liposuction resulted in health benefits.
1. Reduction in Blood Fat Levels. In 2011, researchers in Kansas published results showing benefits from liposuction in a prospective study of 229 patients who underwent the liposuction procedure. They found that among people who started out with high fat levels (triglycerides,) a three month follow up showed a 43% reduction in this level of fat (triglycerides.) That's about twice the reduction people usually get by taking cholesterol-lowering medications.
2. Reduction in Inflammatory Cells. In the same study, the researchers also found a decrease in inflammatory cells by about 11%. These cells have been associated with a higher risk of cardiovascular disease. Thus one can deduce that the reduction of these cells may lead to a reduced risk of heart disease (cardiovascular disease.) The study was not set out to investigate the risk of cardiovascular disease. However, this may be an additional health benefit.
3. Healthier Lifestyle After Laser Liposuction. Many patients who have had laser liposuction are usually motivated by their improved bodies to stay fit. They tend to be more aware of nutrition and more likely to engage in an exercise program.
4. Improved mobility and posture resulting in higher physical activity. Laser liposuction can reduce fat pockets in areas that may have limited someone in their mobility i.e., hips, thighs, and knees. This reduction can result in higher physical activity and improved health. Laser liposuction in the abdominal and mid section will improve posture and discomfort that may have come from that buldge of fat in the stomach hunching the posture forward in the seated position. Many have reported ease in movement and comfort when driving or sitting at a desk. These minor improvements cannot be overlook as they all contribute in the quality of life and improvement of health
5. Improved self-esteem, confidence, mood, sex, and overall happiness. The psychological benefits from laser liposuction have not been scientifically studied. However, in our experience of treating over 1000 patients, we have consistently seen and felt the positive psychological result of liposuction. Patients often return "a different person." There were patients who we had to do a bouble take. This is not just because of the positive change in physicial outlook but a complete change in the self within. Patients walk differently, carry themselves differently, and exudes much increased confidence and esteem. This translates to how they are perceived by others. Nowadays with many people in search of a new career or a new position, they are turning to laser liposuction to give them that edge not only physically but in self esteem and confidence improvement that cannot be measured in loss inches or pounds.
I hope this has helped you to see laser liposuction's benefit for much more than just getting into a better body. Let me know if there is any other topics you would like to have information on. Make a note int he comment section. Thanks.